Your assurance of food hygiene
These are the latest food premises in Boston borough to receive a top hygiene rating.
The council's environmental health officers have inspected the premises and rated them in line with the Food Standard Agency's Food Hygiene Rating Scheme.
The scheme helps consumers in England, Wales and Northern Ireland choose where to eat out or shop for food by giving them information about the hygiene standards in restaurants, takeaways and food shops.
You can search for information about hygiene standards at restaurants, takeaways and food shops at food.gov.uk.
- Pizza Perfection, 5 Artillery Row, Boston
- Garlin Fresh Foods, Broadfield Lane, Boston
- Butchers Arms, Common Lane, Old Leake
- Pisces, 35 Fenside Road, Boston
- The Limes, Horncastle Road, Boston
- London Road Bakery, 49-51 London Road, Boston
- Pincushion Inn, 289 London Road, Boston
- Admiral Nelson, Main Road, Bennington
- The New Inn, Pen Street, Boston
- Greggs East, 1 Pescod Square, Boston
- Dunham's Butchers, 11 Red Lion Street, Boston
- International Food and Drink, 12 Red Lion Street, Boston
- Peter Paine Sports Centre, Roseberry Avenue, Boston
- Thai House, Station Approach, Boston
- Pace Service Station TA BP, Station Road, Boston
- Burton House and Premier Inn, Wainfleet Road, Boston
Food premises are rated from zero to five.