Skip to content

Assisted bin collections

We provide an assisted collection to residents who are disabled or infirm in some way, which would make it difficult for the occupier to pull their bin in and out for collection.

If you require this service please call us on 01205 314200 where we can fill an application form out or arrange a visit.

Did you know that your water company may be able to offer you similar support services?

Anglian Water - supplies water and water recycling services to more than six million homes and business in the east of England. Part of that commitment means we understand that from time to time some of our customers will need extra help.

Register and we can give extra help with...

•        water when the supply is interrupted

•        special tariffs

•        alternative ways of getting information

•        reassurance against bogus callers

Applying is easy, you can apply online.

You can also apply on behalf of a family member or neighbour so they can benefit from this service.