Council tax and benefits
Here you can find out all about paying council tax and business rates, claiming housing and council tax benefit, and reporting fraud.
Boston Borough Council has agreed not to increase its part of your council tax for the fourth-year running. Lincolnshire County Council has done the same.
- View your Council Tax, Benefits and Business Rates account online
- Housing benefit changes - What's New?
- Housing benefits and council tax support
- Claiming housing and council tax support
- Disputes and appeals
- Changes in circumstances
- Discretionary housing payments
- Landlord information
- Benefits for people from abroad
- Absence from home
- Business rates
- Business rates 2010 revaluation
- Business rates reliefs
- Business rate policies
- Rateable values
- How to pay your business rates
- What happens when you do not pay?
- Business rates frequently asked questions
- Non-domestic rates rural settlement list 2013/14 for Boston borough
- Non-domestic rates DRAFT rural settlement list 2014/15 for Boston borough