At a meeting of the regulatory and appeals committee dated 21 April 2009 it was agreed that a forum would be established to discuss matters arising regarding licensing.
Membership would include:-
- Chairman of regulatory and appeals committee (or a nominated substitute)
- A member of the regulatory and appeals committee
- The portfolio holder for taxi licensing
- The principal licensing and land charges officer
- Three members of the Boston Hackney Carriage Association
- Any other person or representative of a body identified as being beneficial to the forum
The forum would not be a decision making body as this responsibility lies with the committee or delegated council officer, but would be used for first stage consultation on any proposals by either boston borough council or the taxi trade.
It was agreed that the forum would meet three times per year and terms of reference were subsequently approved.
The minutes from these meetings will be available on request from the licensing section or to view on the web site after they have been agreed by the forum that they are a true record of events.
Listed below are the dates of previous forum meetings. The minutes are available to view via the related documents at the bottom of this page.
- Forum minutes - 25 September 2009
- Forum minutes - 21 January 2010
- Forum minutes - 28 May 2010
- Forum minutes - 10 December 2010
- Forum minutes - 17 August 2012
|[15kb]||Terms of Reference||Terms of Reference for the Taxi Forum|
|[19kb]||Forum minutes - 25.09.09||Taxi Forum minutes for 25 September 2009|
|[20kb]||Forum minutes - 21.01.10||Taxi Forum minutes dated 21 January 2010|
|[24kb]||Forum minutes - 28.05.10||Taxi Forum minutes dated 28 May 2010|
|[18kb]||Forum minutes - 10.12.10||Taxi Forum minutes dated 10 December 2010|
|[33kb]||Forum minutes - 09.09.11||Taxi Forum minutes dated 9 September 2011|
|[24kb]||Forum Minutes - 17.08.12||Taxi Forum minutes dated 17 August 2012|
The documents in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files which can be downloaded from the Adobe website free of charge.