How to pay your business rates
This provides information about how to pay business rates
You can pay your business rates by using the following methods:
- By direct debit payable on 28th of the month. This can be set up over the telephone or a mandate can be sent to you. Please contact us on 01205 314413
- By debit or credit card, make a payment with useful links.
- By internet banking or Bacs to sortcode 40-12-30 and account number 81644769.
Please always quote your business rates reference number starting with a "5"
- Pay by cash or cheque by presenting your bill or letter for payment at any retail outlets displaying the 'PayPoint' sign in the Boston area or any UK Post Office
- By sending a cheque or postal order in the post made payable to Boston Borough Council Quoting your account reference number. The address is Boston Borough Council, Municipal Buildings, West Street, Boston, Lincs PE21 8QR
- If you need to make a payment to Rossendales or Bristow and Sutor Enforcement Agents you can use the link to their Online payment system within useful links.
We do not accept any responsibility for third party websites.