Licensing quality policy
We are committed to providing a quality service to our customers.
We are committed to the concept of:
- Sustaining and improving the high quality of licensing services provided to customers based on:
- Public accountability
- Providing assurance to Council members and customers that the service is being provided in a consistent, professional, effective and efficient manner.
We will therefore undertake to:
- Be approachable, helpful, courteous, prompt and efficient in our responses to our customers
- Make the process of applying for, and being granted, the appropriate licence easy and as straightforward as possible. Licences will be issued in a timely manner.
- Treat all customers fairly and equally.
- Provide a service having officers with local knowledge, professional and technical expertise, with the benefits of the support of a large organisation.
The quality policy will be reviewed annually during the process of producing the service plan.
|[57kb]||Licensing and local land charges quality policy||Licensing and local land charges quality policy|
The documents in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files which can be downloaded from the Adobe website free of charge.