Boston's Christmas Festival 2023
Market Place, Boston, Lincolnshire, England, PE21 6NF 23rd Nov 2023, 12:00 to 26th Nov 2023, 16:00
Celebrate Christmas in Boston this year with a market on each day, events, performances, and festive fun for the whole family at the Boston Christmas Festival.
Boston's Christmas Festival 2023 is an exciting 4-day Christmas event taking place in Boston town centre featuring a 4-day Christmas Market, live music, entertainment, parades, and much more. Expect a town-centre main stage featuring a range of local musicians and performers.
Check out the itinerary below for all of the Christmas activities taking place in the town over this impressive four-day event.
Thursday 23rd November 12pm - 8pm
Kicking off the festivities on Day 1 of the Boston Christmas Festival 2023, you can experience the Light Switch On, an illumination parade through the town, walkabout entertainment including stiltwalkers, reindeer performers and ice maiden, and live music to truly kick off the festive season in style. There will also be community events throughout the day inside The Stump (St. Botolph's Church)
- 12pm | The Opening of Boston's Christmas Market
- 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm | Illuminate T Party Parade - an impressive arts & culture parade showcasing local talent and artists with street performances, light displays, and musicians.
- 4.15 pm - 5:15 pm | On-stage entertainment by Blackfriars Panto 'Peter Pan' Characters in the marketplace.
- 6:30 pm | Boston Christmas Light Switch-On - Let the Christmas season begin in style, with some 'New for 2023' Christmas Lights, the Boston Light Switch-On promises to be more festive and spectacular than ever.
- 7 pm-8 pm | Live music from Revolver on the main stage.
Friday 24th November 12pm - 8pm
Day 2 of the Boston Christmas Festival at Boston Stump promises to be one to remember with a range of live music acts taking the stage throughout the day.
- 12pm | Boston's Christmas Market opens
- 1 pm- 3:30 pm | Community acts.
- 4 pm - 4:45 pm | Still Crazy
- 4:45 pm - 5:30 pm | Relentless
- 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm | Matty Haynes
- 6:15 pm - 7 pm | Chloe Mercer
- 7 pm-7:45 pm | Stolen Fridays
- 7:45 pm - 8 pm | Christmas Sing-Along to end Day 2.
Saturday 25th November 10am - 5pm
Saturday features some fantastic family-friendly activities, cultural dances, and Boston's Got Christmas Talent on the main stage.
- 8am | Boston's Christmas Market incorporating the regular Saturday market opens
- 10:30am - 12:30pm | Cultural Dance Experience with Indian and Lithuanian dancers (TBC)
- 11am - 3pm | Christmas Crafts & Face Painting
- 1pm - 2pm | Boston Big Christmas Dance led by The Biz on the main stage.
- 2pm - 4pm | Boston's Got Christmas Talent
- 4pm-5pm | Salvation Army Band on Main Stage
Sunday 26th November 10am - 4pm
Sunday sees the festival off in true celebratory fashion with the annual Santa Fun Run, Christmas crafts, carol singers, and walkabout entertainment.
- 10am | Boston's Christmas Market incorporating the Teenage Market opens
- 10am - 11am | Santa Fun Run.
- 11 am - 2 pm | Christmas Crafts in the Marketplace.
- 11:30 am - 3:45 pm | Boston Big Carol Sing-Along.
Santa Claus will be located in Pescod Square Shopping Centre over the 4-days.