Parent & Child Lesson Policy
Parent & Child Lesson's.
Terms and conditions of lessons.
- Once a term of lessons has started, we're unable to offer any refunds unless otherwise authorised by a DO/ TL.
- Please arrive no more than 10-15minutes before your lesson is due to start.
- Do not enter the water until your lesson is due to start and you're invited to do so by the Teacher delivering the session.
- Once the lesson has finished, you must vacate the water. If you wish to swim before or after the session you will need to pay the general admission cost.
- Maximum of 1 adult per child in the water.
- If bringing an additional child, an adult must be present to look after this child within the spectators area or within the pool providing they have paid the general admission cost.
- Parent/ Guardian must remain with the child at all times, including in the changing area.