Skip to content

Claiming benefits? Circumstances changed? Tell us

An increase in the national living wage on 1st April 2017 to £7.50 for over 25s may have an impact on any claim you are making for housing benefit or council tax support.

If your income has gone up, because of the living or national minimum wage increase or for any other reasons, and you are claiming housing benefit and/or council tax support please contact Boston Borough Council revenues and benefits service. You can telephone us on 01205 314202, e-mail or call into Municipal Buildings, West Street, Boston. It is an offence if you do not let the council know of any changes in your circumstances that affect your benefits.