Migrant leaders wanted
Are you a migrant living in Boston? Are you passionate about the rights and experiences of the members of your community? Do you want to promote a positive narrative about migration?
Migrants' Rights Network is seeking motivated and inspiring migrants living in Boston to join as volunteer Migrant Leaders until December 2017.
As a Migrant Leader you will:
- Receive expert training in community organising and campaigning, paid for by MRN
- Be given the tools to collect the views and experiences of migrant communities, which will be used to shape local campaigns
- Be supported to organise and mobilise local migrant communities to take action around common concerns
- Build bridges between migrant and non-migrant communities, to share the positives of migration with the wider population
- Commit an average of four hours a week to The Outsider project, and be available on Saturday 22nd April for training
To find out more and to apply, email Anna Roguski, The Outsider Project Manager, at email@example.com by Thursday, March 23.