Planning and building control
Here you can find out all about planning policies and building regulations to guide you if you need to apply for planning permission or make a building regulation application or report a problem with a building development in your local area. You can also find out more about conservation and local land charges.
Enter the planning application number to view the application. You can also search by address, post code, applicant name, agent name or proposal.
- What is building control?
- Do I need building regulations?
- Building control application forms and and charges
- Search for a building regulations application
- Building control services
- Technical guidance - replacement windows and external doors
- Technical guidance - drainage fields
- Technical guidance - garage conversions
- LABC technical guidance
- LABC warranty
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Building control contacts
- Building control customer charter
- Building control quality policy
- Building control newsletter
- Financial statement relating to the Building Regulations Chargeable and Non-Chargeable Account
- What is development control?
- Search for planning applications
- Planning weekly lists
- Submitting an application - Forms, Fees and Guidance
- What happens when I submit an application?
- Pre-application advice
- Planning enforcement
- Partnership schemes in conservation areas: Boston
- Planning Application Search