The remains of the large manor, Hussey Tower was built around 1450.
Hussey Tower was built by Richard Benyngton around 1450 for Sir John Hussey, a member of the court of Henry VIII. With only this tower still visible, the rest of the large manor has been lost. Built from red brick, this manor would have been an impressive site when it was first built. The grounds and tower are open and available to view from dawn till dusk.
Off Skirbeck Road, Boston PE21 6DA
For more information see the link on the right-hand side.