Community Safety Partnership
South and East Lincolnshire Community Safety Partnership
The South and East Lincolnshire Community Safety Partnership (SELCSP) works to create local solutions to local problems to tackle issues of crime and disorder and improve the quality of life for people living, working or visiting the area.
SELCSP is a statutory partnership made up of the following organisations:
- East Lindsey, Boston Borough and South Holland District Councils
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Lincolnshire Police
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Probation Service
- Representatives from the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire
- Registered Social Landlords
The SELCSP works closely with the Safer Lincolnshire Partnership (SLP) which is the single multi-agency forum for addressing community safety issues across Lincolnshire.
There is an Overview and Scrutiny Committee within Boston Borough Council which has power to scrutinise and assess the work carried out by the Partnership, making it more accountable and responsible for the work it sets out to deliver.
The SELCSP has set out the following five priorities for 2022 to 2025 in a Community Safety Strategy:
- Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB)
- Hate Crime
- Safer Streets and Night-time economy
- The Safety of Women and Girls
- Vulnerability & Safeguarding