Toggle menu

Cost of Living

With significant rise in the cost of living we know that some households will be struggling financially, emotionally or because they need practical advice and help. Here is some key information on what support is available and how to access it. As new schemes, advice and support becomes available this page will be kept updated.

Tree Maintenance

We are responsible for the management of trees which are on council-owned land.

Not all trees in the borough are owned by Boston Borough Council.

Trees that are located on highway verges are generally the responsibility of Lincolnshire County Council. Report overgrown trees and hedges to Lincolnshire County Council on their website or phone 01522 782070.

Other trees may belong to local farmers, other private land owners, local housing associations and some trees may not have an owner.

If you require any further information on the management of Boston Borough Council trees, please call us on 01205 314200.