Toggle menu

Domestic Abuse

Information and advice about domestic abuse and how to report it

Reporting Domestic Abuse

Nobody should have to suffer in silence. There are organisations that can offer you support and guidance if you are a victim of domestic abuse.

Call 999 if it's an emergency or you are in immediate danger

EDAN Lincs

End Domestic Abuse Now (EDAN) Lincs are the countywide specialist domestic abuse service for Lincolnshire and are a registered charity helping all women, men and children experiencing domestic abuse. You can also contact them on 01522 510041 or via their website.

Support services for victims of domestic abuse:

  • National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
  • Men's Advice Line: 0808 801 0327
  • National LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0800 999 5428
  • Childline: If you are a child or young person and domestic abuse is happening in your home or relationship, then visit the Childline website or contact them on 0800 1111

Support services for those worried about their own behaviour:

  • Respect Phoneline: 0808 8024040

Guidance and advice for victims of domestic abuse:

  • Victim Support provide free, confidential advice and guidance if you have been the victim of crime. The Victim Support team can discuss the different support options available to you, and make referrals to specialist coping and recovery services, should you need it. You can call them on 0808 1689111
  • Lincolnshire Police also have information about EDAN Lincs and translated videos for victims of domestic abuse

Support with finances due to domestic abuse:

  • You may be eligible to apply for the destitution domestic violence (DDV) concession