Toggle menu

Disabled Facilities Grants (DFGs)

Information about Disabled Facilities Grants and how to apply

If you or a member of your household cannot use your home freely because of mobility problems, you may be entitled to a Disabled Facilities Grant to adapt your home.

This applies to both owner-occupiers and tenants.

Disabled Facilities Grants are means tested unless for a child, and need a formal referral from a Lincolnshire County Council Occupational Therapist.

Full details of our Disabled Facilities Grants policy can be found in our Private Sector Policy Framework.

If you think that you may qualify for a Disabled Facilities Grant you should contact Lincolnshire Social Services by telephone on 01522 782155.

Alternatively you can contact us by telephone on 01205 314563 for an informal discussion.

Further information can be found on this video: