Toggle menu


We are now on the winter break of the garden waste season for 2023/24, collections will start again from w/c 19 February 2024

Council-owned Assets

Local authorities must publish details of all land and building assets.

This includes:

  • All service and office properties occupied or controlled by user bodies, both freehold and leasehold.
  • Any properties occupied or run under Private Finance Initiative contracts.
  • All other properties they own or use, for example, hostels, laboratories, investment properties and depots.
  • Garages unless rented as part of a housing tenancy agreement.
  • Surplus, sublet or vacant properties.
  • Undeveloped land.
  • Serviced or temporary offices where contractual or actual occupation exceeds three months.
  • All future commitments, for example under an agreement for lease, from when the contractual commitment is made.

This information is published in our Property Asset Register.